I want to second Jason’s nomination (below in bold). This morning I was trying to figure out how to port Sql Express data to Sql Server 2000, and Wally was a big help in getting me there. I got it done, btw. :)
So, thank you Sir Wally!
Download this podcast
- So today's that "420" thing in the mainland, huh?
- Real-time argument with my co-worker if today is Bob Marley's birthday
- I'm back on the King Car Iced Tea
- You want to hear me open a drink? What the hell is wrong with you people?
- Thanks to new friends for setting me straight on World Curling Championships
- Do Microsoft jockeys not know what podcasting really is?
- My good buddy Wally McClure deserves to be knighted
- I love Benny Hill, but I never really got Monty Python
- Public school kids just showed up and excpected a tour of KUAM's station
- The downside to podcasting: show contents can't be indexed by search engines& yet
- I want to know how you're accessing my podcasts (RSS aggregators, OS, PC/Mac, do you get it off my blog, etc.)
- I get > 10x more traffic from RSS aggregators than over the web for my blog
- Have you ever copied something on one PC and tried pasting it on another PC? I did. Duh.
Subscribe to my podcast
[Via Jason Salas' WebLog]