…from code monkey:P. Rollin right along, I’m getting more used to using patterns in my regular speech (as a developer, anyway:)
Trouble is, as I’ve said before, that I’m a sloooooooow reader. I guess I need to work on that a bit. Disregarding some of the more obvious design pattern speech impediments I’m experiencing, here’s a few things I’m trying to work out for InfiniBlogWeb:
- “pluggable” data storage. Meaning filesystem/db. I’ll see what I come up with on that one:)
- Comments. Yeah. Comments would be good.
- Pingback/Trackback/Per-post referrals
- These won’t mean a lot to my blog perse, but I think in general are good things to have in a blog engine, no?
- Rotate Brain. eek. Mini-Gallery, personalization type stuff that really serves no visible purpose besides posterity.
- Refactor based on some of the design patterns I’m learning. I’ve gotten some suggestions, but honestly don’t have a grasp for what they mean yet. I need to read more, I guess.
- External interface for what I wanna do here. I don’t want to ever have to see my blog or IE to make these posts, tho they do have thier place IMHO.
- That’s the best I can come up with for the moment. We’ll see what shakes up in the near future…cya.